Blog, Cancer, Foods, Toxins, Water
0

Why Your Water Isn’t Safe to Drink

14473866_sHave you ever poured yourself a glass of water and noted a distinct “chemically” taste to it?

Or have you ever found yourself wondering about the miles and miles of rusty pipes used to transport water to your house from the water treatment facility?

If you have, then you’re beginning to entertain some seriously disturbing questions.

The quality of tap water in the United States is nowhere near as good as you think.

While it is true that water here is free from many of the bacteria and viruses people in the developing have to deal with; that doesn’t mean the water is free and clear of dangerous components altogether

The largest difference between the water supply here in America,  is water in the U.S. and other countries generally will take a lot longer to harm you.

By drinking this contaminated water you will begin to die a long, slow, agonizing death. You won’t get sick immediately and keel over, it’ll take years before you succumb to the damage.

So what’s going on? What about our water supplies do you need to worry about?

The biggest worry you have is in regard to the thousands upon thousands of different chemicals you encounter in drinking water.

Trace amounts of drugs, hormones, volatile organic compounds, herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals and more can be found in your water supply.

All of which have proven links to a host of health conditions.

The Global Healing Center listed the following dangerous chemicals which can be found in our drinking water.

Fluoride: While this compound has many positive traits, such as the ability to clean our teeth, is can also be quite toxic. It is used in the extremely toxic nerve agent sarin gas.

Chlorine: Chlorine is a chemical element that is essential to human life. However, in anything other than trace amounts, it becomes a toxic gas that irritates the respiratory system.

Mercury: Exposure to mercury can cause tremors, psychotic reactions, and suicidal tendencies.

Lead: This poisonous metal can damage the blood, brain, and disrupt nervous system communications.

PCB’s: A class of organic compounds that cause skin, blood, and urine problems in humans.

Arsenic: An element that has been used for centuries as a deadly poison.

MtBE: MtBE is a volatile, flammable, and colorless liquid that is used as an additive in gasoline.

DCPA: DCPA is an herbicide used on strawberries, melons, and cucumbers.

Perchlorate: This is used as an oxidizer in rocket fuel and explosives.

Dioxin: An organic compound which is known to increase the likelihood of cancer.

Hexachlorobenzene (HCB): Commonly used as a pesticide, HCB can cause cancer and disrupt the endocrine system and interfere with enzyme activity.

DDT: A deadly chemical used as an insecticide. It has been linked to diabetes and cancer.

Keep in mind this is just a small sampling of material found in you water.

That’s why it’s so incredibly important to move away from traditional water sources if you wish to live a long and healthy life.

The problem too is that most Americans don’t have the ability to detox the insane amount of chemicals they come into contact with every single day.

Not to mention the overwhelming number of people dealing with leaky gut issues, and you have a recipe for health disaster.
The fact is you’re advised to consume as much as 64 oz. of water everyday. When every single glass you drink is filled with toxic chemicals, you create a toxic burden. This is then complicated further because your body was never meant to see so many toxic chemicals come into it, so it’s underprepared to rid itself of these chemicals.

Not to mention that many of these chemicals are even absorbed through the skin during bathing.

The absorption through the skin is particularly problematic as the toxins bypass the kidneys and liver and go straight into your tissue where they’re free to wreak havoc.

The easiest way to rectify the problem is to take short showers and to switch to purified drinking water.

Purified spring water is one of the best water sources, and if you can, install a purifier on either your water line, or in your shower head.

All of these will work to help reduce your contact with dangerous chemicals.

But don’t forget this.

Even if you do manage to switch your water sources if you don’t take care of your gut bacteria then you’ll be up the creek with a paddle so to speak.

Discover Why Your Gut is In Serious Danger…CLICK HERE